This week I thought I’d switch to a Thankful Thursday quick list:
1) A day of solitude on Friday: the beauty of nature, quiet, rest, and time to reflect.
2) Hanging out with my parents and Howie in Ventura.
3) Judson’s flourishing tree.
4) Paisley kitty. She is proving to be a perfect pet for Jessie and loves to just hang out with our little girl.
7) Our time at the park with Ella, Abie, and Aunt Danielle.
8) A sweet Mother’s day note from my mother-in-law, Lori.
5) Mrs. Toberty who gave Jessie a special gift of gardening supplies, along with Jessie’s buddy, Isaac, with whom she could enjoy it.
9) Coupons – they allow us to enjoy things we might not otherwise have the chance to enjoy.
6) Auntie Sarah and Uncle Dean who love Jessie so sweetly!
10) My friend Deidre who cut and glazed my hair this week…free of charge.
11) Jessie, Jessie, Jessie…she and Drake could be on this list EVERY week but this week I was particularly grateful for her tenderness toward others!